Wednesday 29 March 2017

Playlist: March 2017


This month's playlist is here! What a random month for music too. I'm gunna go straight into what I have been listening to so everyone can just have a party right away.
And would it even be March without Ed Sheeran in it? No. The Answer is NO.
1. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (it's the best lets be honest)



2. Sarah Close - Call Me Out
I am in love with this song. IN LOVE. Sarah is so good, and I completely recommend everyone go and listen to her and support her on youtube and twitter!




3. All Time Low - Last Young Renegade
It's new, and im going to see them in Norwich is 2 days. Well Excited. So it's in this playlist, and such a catchy song too.

4. Weezer - Feels Like Summer
I mean I just love Weezer. Just love them. Give it a whirl. You will too. I promise.


5. Blink 182 - Parking Lot
Another newb from them, including Matt Skiba. I've seen some negative comments that it is too similar to their old stuff, which is understandable, but i still like it.
Listen to it HERE


6. Lorde - Green Light
Now I was never a big fan of Royals, like ever, I felt like that was a terribly overrated song. However this song is beautiful!



As always, just a small selection actually featured here. You can listen to the rest of the playlist HERE

Let me know in the comments, your favourite songs this month too! 

Love 

Kelsie 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird